Data contest and so the club is quite quiet aside from new people who have arrived and are lovely.
Notices were given early so that Contesting could begin. They were as follows:
- THe committee meeting will be held on the 17th October 2019 at 7:45. If you have anything for the agenda, please email Eric.
- At the committee meeting (17/10/19) the election for Shack Manager/s will take place with hustings. Jack, Geoff and Kev are all up for the job.
- Kev maintains his 100% pass record as the latest Foundation cohort have all been sucessful thus far. Well done Wil!
- Robin and Becky have also cause for praise with a successful attempt at the Advanced Licence via the Norfolk Club at Norwich. Well done you two!
And that was it. Nothing earth shattering. A very quiet night when the contest was on!
The nights are drawing in. The bringers of mysterious boxes are around. The only person missing from the regular crew is the the Treasurer who is due back in a couple of weeks, when we will have a committee meeting (date to be officially confirmed and emailed out.)
Notices were as follows:-
- Fred’s (G0KZI) funeral will be at 2:30, Monday 30th September, at St Andrew’s Church, Holme Hale, with the reception at the George Hotel, Swaffham. All are welcome, but the family would like an idea of numbers, so email firstname.lastname@example.org for contact details.
- If anyone is interested in the shack manager post, speak to Mike who is trying to shortlist candidates.
- We are still not sure of the state of play with the Gentlemen’s facilities. Use the ladies to be on the safe side.